Opportunity and position information: General Manager needed!
About Service King Collision Repair Centers
At Service King, our vision is not just to repair cars, but rather, inspire our team! We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success; focusing on, INTEGRITY, FAMILY, SERVICE, QUALITY AND GROWTH! We are currently operating more than 300 locations nationwide and continue to grow. Whether you are a body technician, military veteran or a college graduate looking to start your career, Service King is the place for you!
OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU!
The General Manager (GM) is a key leadership position for the store. They are responsible for store financial and operational performance, all store teammates, customers, and store infrastructure. The General Manager is experienced in the industry, understands all elements of the repair process including insurance industry guidelines, and focuses on delivering superior customer service. The General Manager cultivates an environment that ensures growth and developmental opportunities for all teammates.
· Ensures they have the right talent in place and continually looking for top talent
· Leads the team in production goals by setting team direction to maximize sales and profitability targets
· Oversees the financial and administrative duties of their shop location
· Models and holds team accountable for outstanding customer service
· Educates and trains the teammates of the store and customers about the collision repair process according to the standards established by I-CAR and OE vehicle manufacturer. This includes insurance repair processing, payment procedures, repair and refinish techniques, parts options and approximate repair time
· Reinforces the understanding of technical knowledge and tools with their team
· Oversees the daily process associated with store management based on the Service King Premier Repair Operating Model (PRO) and company policies, holding themselves and store teammates accountable to complete the tasks identified in the operating model
· Measures quality standards by inspecting both in process repairs and pre-delivered repairs
· Demonstrates a high level of service with all insurance accounts in order to maintain those business relationships vital to Service King’s success
· Excels in a competitive environment while maintaining positive morale throughout the store
· Ensures safety and compliance regulations are adhered to according to company standards
· Coaches and develop teammates for future growth in the company
· Makes hiring decisions based on a thorough interview process of prospective employees to determine best applicant for position based on skills, knowledge, and abilities required to perform the job
· Collaboration - builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
· Ensures Accountability - holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
· Cultivates Innovation - creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful
· Instills Trust - gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
· Action Oriented - takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
· Drives Vision and Purpose - paints a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to actions
· Drives Engagement - creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
· Balance Stakeholders - anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders
· Develops Talent - develops people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals
· Business Insights - applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals
Skills and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3-5 years of management experience preferred
· Command of Service King operating model
· Good verbal and written communications.
· Knowledge of repair techniques and principles preferred
· Possess ability to prepare damage estimates in accordance with insurance company guidelines and accepted industry standards preferred
· Must have a valid driver’s license
Service King’s Benefits Include:
· Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
· Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
· Weekly Pay
· Highly competitive 401(k) benefits
Join our ONE winning team – APPLY TODAY!
Opportunity offered by: Service King
This opportunity located in: Nashville, Tennessee
For more information about this career opportunity please contact: